Spooky Empire's Tattoo Festival is just part of the many events you can find here all weekend! In the past we have had some of the best tattoo artists in the United States, and we look forward to bringing even more amazing artists back each year. If you would like to submit some of your work to be considered and be a part of our event, please contact Josh Greener at firstname.lastname@example.org
10 x 10 booth space includes 2 badges per artist, electric, pipe and drape, tables, chairs, approved floor covering, sharps containers, and waste container. Each booth is enough space for 2 artists max. Any other items are the responsibility of each artist.
You can purchase a half booth for 1 artist or the full booth for 2 artists.
- ½ Booth space - $375 (1 artist, 2 badges)
- Full Booth Space - $600 (2 artists, 4 badges)
You will have an image of your work and a contact link posted on our website once your application is complete. (Please email us an image and contact info you would like us to use on our site.)
FLORIDA REQUIREMENTS AS OF 2013:
As of January 2013, the State of Florida, Department of Health has changed their policies for guest tattoo artists and conventions. Please be aware of ALL requirements. You must meet all requirements and criteria or you will not be allowed to set up.
- If you are not registered/licensed in the State of Florida, you MUST include a completed Guest Artist Registration Form along with your application. (Florida License fee is $35, or $60 if you would like to be licensed for one full year. NOT included in booth cost)
- All artists must either be licensed or registered with the Florida Department of Health. If you have a Florida License please send a copy with your application, or include your license number on your application.
- Florida Department of Health approved blood borne pathogens training is required for anyone not licensed within the state of Florida. The online training course can be found here www.floridaonlinetattoolicense.com There is a fee to take the course, but it is a one-time test. (This fee is not included in your booth cost)
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES, PLEASE READ !!
- Rules given to Exhibitors and Vendors also apply to tattoo artists. Please refer to our exhibitor guidelines and contract for details: Exhibitors Info
A 50% non-refundable deposit is needed to hold your space.
Balance of Deposit is due on or before September 30, 2016. Please avoid giving us the balance due after this time. The week of the show we will be at the hotel setting up, and taking payments at that time is too confusing, and could cause your payment to be lost or forgotten.
No space will be given out without full payment. No space will be reserved by application alone, all payments must accompany application.
If additional exhibitor WRISTBANDS are required, they can be provided at a discount of $35.00 per WRISTBAND. (LIMIT 2 ADD'T WRISTBANDS) These are for staff, assistants only, NOT for clients or attendees. Please see rules below..
ADDITIONAL BADGES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT CHECK IN OR AT THE SHOW. YOU MUST ORDER THEM IN ADVANCE. Once you get to the show, you will have to pay regular prices for admission.
CLEAN UP - All vendors, exhibitors, artists, etc are responsible for their own mess at closing time and load out on Sunday. Any boxes, garbage, etc left behind at your booth will cause you to be charged a clean up fee at the rate of $100.00. We are not your mothers, clean up your own mess!!
TATTOO ARTIST/BOOTH BADGES are for artists and assistants ONLY. They are NOT to be used for your clients. All tattoo clients must have paid admission to Spooky Empire (ie: one day or weekend pass). If you are caught sharing your badges with attendees and/or clients: 1st Offense: You will be given a warning, 2nd Offense: your client will be sent to purchase a wristband, 3rd Offense: you will be asked to leave !
READY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT ?
Now that you've read and agreed to our guidelines, please download the tattoo artist application below. We must receive the application AND payment to reserve your space! Space will not be reserved with one or the other, we must have both! Payments can be made via check or money order through snail mail, credit card via your application or NOW AVAILABLE payments through our online store, see link below.
Application deadline is November 18, 2016, so that we have enough time to get you approved by the Florida Department of Health.